As a business owner, it is important that you create a website that will allow your company to attract new customers. While this site might seem easy to do, there is more than what meets the eye. This article will provide you with information on how businesses can choose a technical SEO agency.
Hiring a Technical SEO Agency v/s Doing it Yourself
As the CEO of a small business, you have likely heard the advice to “build your own site”. This is often touted as the best solution to gaining an edge in the marketplace. But is it really the best option? In reality, if your business relies on online visibility and leads, hiring a technical SEO agency is a better solution.
A technical SEO agency will have experience working with different types of sites and can create an effective strategy that benefits your business. Your site will be optimized for search engines, resulting in increased traffic and conversions.
Here are reasons why you should consider hiring a technical SEO agency rather than building your own website:
- Technical SEO agencies can optimize your website for specific search engines.
- Technical SEO agency has more experience than you do.
Types of Businesses and How They Can Benefit from a Technical SEO Agency
A vast number of businesses have a presence online, but most lack the technical know-how to optimize their websites for visibility. This is where a technical SEO agency can come in and help. There are three main types of businesses:
- B2B businesses – these are companies that typically deal in sales and services. Because they frequently communicate with customers on a confidential basis, it’s important that their website display only accurate and up-to-date information. A good technical SEO campaign will ensure that no competitor can steal a lead or customers from your business.
- E-commerce businesses – this type of company does nearly all of its business through the internet. Whether it’s selling products over the web or offering services, having an optimized website is important for two reasons: first, customers need to be able to find what they’re looking for easily; second, they need to find quality merchandise or viable services quickly and easily.
- Local businesses – whether they’re restaurants, flower shops, or other small businesses, most local customers are likely to visit their establishment online at some point or another.
Differences Between Technical Phases of Web Development and Site Development
Technical SEO is the process of optimizing a website for search engines via different technical measures. Whereas, site development focuses on conceptual design, architecture and user experience. Here are three key differences between technical SEO and site development:
- Technical SEO is focused on improving the visibility and ranking of a website’s content while site development endeavours to create an optimal user experience.
- Technical SEO takes a more mechanistic approach to optimization, targeting specific aspects of a site like titles, descriptions and metatags. Site developers may take a more holistic approach that considers all user interactions on the site.
- Technical SEO typically deals with smaller organizations while site development usually accommodates larger organizations. The former is typically more focused on short-term results while the latter wants its sites to be maintainable and scalable over time.
What to Look For in a Technical SEO Agency
When looking for an SEO agency to help your business, there are a few things you should look for. In this article, we’ll provide you with tips on what to consider when choosing an SEO firm.
While there are many different types of SEO firms out there, the three main categories of SEO services are technical, content marketing, and link building. To get the best results from your SEO efforts, you’ll need to focus on hiring a firm that specializes in one or more of these areas.
Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing a technical SEO agency:
- Are they experienced in search engine optimization (SEO)?
- Do they have the right tools and resources?
- Can the helpdesk maintain my website’s rankings?
Here are some things to consider when selecting a content marketing agency:
- What subject matter do they specialize in?
- How will their services help me create quality content?
- How will their services help me reach my target audience?
Pros of Hiring a Technical SEO Agency
- Technical SEO agencies are experienced in optimizing websites for search engine ranking.
- They understand the basics of website design and how to properly structure pages for optimum indexing.
- These firms are frequently equipped with specific technical tools that can help the optimization process along.
- They also have a deep understanding of how search engines work, which allows them to produce accurate results even when competing against unscrupulous competitors.
Cons of Hiring a Technical SEO Agency
Technology companies are constantly evolving to stay ahead of the curve, and as such, their websites need to be updated to reflect this. Unfortunately, not all website updates involve technical work – sometimes, it’s simply a matter of tweaking the copy or rearranging the pages. But without the expertise of a technical SEO agency, your website may not see any significant improvements. Technical SEO is an extremely specialized field that requires significant knowledge and experience in both online marketing and web development. Unless you have a team of experts on hand to help with these tasks, it’s best to outsource them. Here are some of the most common cons of hiring a technical SEO agency:
- The agency may not understand your business or what needs to be improved.
- The agency may not be able to bring your website up to par with current industry standards.
- The agency may charge too much for its services.
- The agency may not be willing or able to work with you long-term.
AssistsUp Can Do it For You!
It’s important it is to be able to partner with an agency that understands your business and can help you grow online. Plus, being able to work with an agency that really understands SEO means you’ll get results that are worth your investment.
That’s why we pride ourselves on being a technical SEO agency that does justice to your business. We know the importance of SEO and our team will do everything they can to help you rank higher on search engines. Plus, if you need any help with your website overall, we offer a wide range of services. So if you’re looking for a trustworthy and professional technical SEO agency, then look no further than AssistsUp!
Technical SEO is an essential part of any online marketing strategy. But choosing the right agency can be a daunting task. In this article, we’ll share our insights on finding a technical SEO agency that does justice to your business.
Websites are usually optimized for one of two types of users: those who are looking for information and those who are looking for products or services. For website owners who fall into the second category (those who sell products or services), the most important consideration is optimizing their site for search engine results pages (SERP). This can involve creating high-quality content, improving site architecture, and boosting link popularity.
However, having a reputable technical SEO agency on hand can speed up the process immensely. They will be able to assess your website’s strengths and weaknesses and develop a strategy accordingly. Plus, they’ll know how to execute it – which minimizes stress and maximizes ROI.